Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentines Hubby Tag

I got tagged by my sister!!!

What is his name? Jeramiah Jason Jennings aka Jer aka Bubba
How long have you been married? 3 years and 8 months
Who long did you date? 9 years
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Jer does
Who said I love you first? I think that I did but he'll probably say he did.
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing better? I do by far!
Who is smarter? Duh! ME!
Who does the laundry? Me
Who mows the lawn? No one it's fake.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? He does
Who drives? He does because he doesn't like my driving. Whatever!
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Seriously to long ago to remember!
Who proposed? After 9 years I said it's either now or never and we got a ring. Done Deal!
Who has more siblings? He does.
Who wears the pants? I do!
I tag Brie, Marissa, Andee, Brenda and anyone else who wants to do this. I think it's fun so I hope everyone does.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I love your page. Much better. Those pictures from our shopping outing are so cute. Ella makes me laugh.