Monday, October 13, 2008

Ella & Jake-Shopping Time










Spending time with my family is the most important thing to me.  So when I get the chance to see Amber, Jake, and Ella along with my mom and Jer, even if it's only for a few hours at a mall on a Sunday I take it.  Jer, my mom, and I drove up to Mission Viejo mall to spend some time together. Ella is walking (10 months people), and Jake is just getting to be such a big boy being in Kindergarten and all.  We shopped and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory!!!  Jake ordered a yummy hot chocolate with extra whip cream and a cherry on top.  I just love these two kids so very much. 

1 comments:

Amber said...

I really think I have the CUTEST kids! I love the picture of Ella looking at mom. Her chubby cheeks make me laugh. Oh, I love her.