Monday, October 13, 2008

Daquila/Lake Wedding #2

On October 4th, 2008 Jenn Daquila and Josh Lake tied the knot at Falkner Winery in Temecula.  This is the 2nd Lake/Daquila Wedding that I have been to.  Almost 2 years ago Chris (Josh's brother) and Andee (Jenn sister's) got married, and both Jer and I had the honor of being apart of that wedding.  Jenn and Josh are one of the cutest couples that I have ever seen.  When Jenn walked down the towards Josh she looked so incredibly beautiful and happy, and the look on Josh's face while Jenn walked towards him was so sweet.   They are perfect for one another and I know that they are going to have an amazing life together.  They just purchased their first home, and now that they are married they can move towards the next chapter of their life.  I love them both very much and am so grateful that I was able to be apart of their special day! Congratulations Jenn & Josh!





0 comments: