Tuesday, July 1, 2008

311-Unity






On Friday night Jer, Chris, Andee, and I went and saw 311 and Snoop Dogg. I am the hugest most biggest 311 fan. I first saw them in 1996 when MTV was here for the Rock the Vote campaign. I have since seen them almost every year since then. Nothing is more exciting for me then the moment right before they take the stage. It is like I become a completely different person, dancing, screaming, and totally freaking out. This year 311 was on tour with Snoop Dogg aka Snoop-a-loop. Now I know what you are all thinking "Sage and Snoop Dogg" kind of a weird combo. But let me tell you when the music started and Snoop took the stage I was screaming. I mean I was thinking "We are seeing Snoop Dogg!". Of course nothing beats seeing 311 (Nick, SA, Chad, Tim, and P-nut). Although the show seemed a little shorter than normal I was still totally thrilled. I just can't wait until next year when they are in San Diego once again.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey! Matt was there too!! He gets all kind of concert tickets through work. He took Gabe & his g-friend and a few other peeps you might recognize! How funny!!