Thursday, June 5, 2008

4th Wedding Anniversary






Today is Jer and my 4th wedding anniversary. I can not believe that 4 years has gone by. I know it sounds corny but it really does feel like it was just yesterday. This morning when I got to work I was talking about the day and remembering every detail. Surprisingly I remember a lot. The day couldn't have been more perfect. I was so nervous when my Dad came to get me to walk me down the aisle. It was a very emotional ceremony (Jer cried a lot). I think it is one of those moments that you really realize that you were so meant to be together.

It was one of the most exciting days.

2 comments:

Brigette said...

Happy anniversary! I remember what a great day it was and we all looked so hot and tan. You guys are definately meant for each other and make a really fun amazing couple. Love you guys!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!!