Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Freaking Fantastic



I feel so bad that I forgot to give you all an update about my hair appointment last Tuesday. I was so nervous. When I sat down in the chair for Kristen to start I literally told her "I am very nervous just so you know". I then explained to her exactly what I wanted and guess what when it was all said and done and I looked into the mirror I was so excited. My haircut and color were Freaking Fantastic. HOORAY!!!!!! I had to call Andee right away to tell her that it turned out great and I was very happy. I think that Andee felt a huge sense of relief. I mean I had put a lot of pressure on her since she did recommend Kristen. So I say THANK YOU Andee!!!!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

Freaking fantastic hair do! I am so glad you are happy with it. By the way love the pics.

Missie said...

Yeah, we can all breath a big SIGH of releif.